The 2020 Budbreak Wine and Craft Beer Festival will be held on Saturday, May 2 in beautiful downtown Mount Airy, NC. The festival features top North Carolina wineries and craft beer producers, wonderful food and great music.
Great music from the Tim Elliott Band!
All proceeds fund many local charities… Read more about charities that benefit from the Budbreak Festival.
Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult.
- The Hampton Inn by Hilton– 2029 Rockford Street, Mount Airy, NC 27030
- Old North State Winery – 308 North Main Street, Mount Airy, NC 27030
- Webb Interiors – 1191 West Lebanon Street, Mount Airy, NC 27030
- Mount Airy Visitor’s Center – 200 North Main Street, Mount Airy, NC 27030
- Free breakfast 6am – 10am.
- Free Shuttle to and from the event!
- Tickets for 2.
- Bottle of red or white wine!
- Starting at $209.00 per night plus tax (Varies by stay/room/availability.)
Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date to avoid charges. For information contact General manager Lenise Lynch – Hampton Inn (by Hilton) at 336-783-6282 or 1-800-565-5249 and one of their guest services representatives will be happy to help you.
IF BOOKING ONLINE, USE PROMO CODE: PXK
- A valid ID showing proof of age (over 21) will be required at the gate for festival entry as well as for all wine tasting.
- Food and non-wine beverages will be available for purchase from selected vendors. For your convenience, you may purchase and check your wine (multiple bottle packs and cases) at our wine-check area and have it held securely until you are ready to leave the festival.
- Wristbands and wine glasses will not be available prior to the 12:00 p.m. opening of the Festival.
- To comply with North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement regulations, all attendees who will be tasting, drinking, or purchasing alcohol on the Festival grounds must be 21 years of age and must have a tasting wristband. Positive photographic identification must be shown at the Ticket Booth to obtain your individual tasting wristband and commemorative wine glass.
- For insurance, health and safety reasons no pets or coolers are permitted on Festival grounds.
- If traveling with a pet, check out the new Grand Pup Resort Hotel and Spa to babysit your pet.