The 2019 Budbreak Wine and Craft Beer Festival will be held on Saturday, May 4 in beautiful downtown Mount Airy, NC. The festival features top North Carolina wineries and craft beer producers, wonderful food and great music.
General Admission Tickets ($4.99) gives you access to the festival which includes the music and food providers.
Wine & Beer Tickets ($20.00) gives you a complimentary wine glass for tasting wine and craft breweries from 15+ wine and craft beer vendors.
Great music from one of Nashville’s rising stars Will Jones. All proceeds fund many local charities!
Children 12 and under are free with a paid adult.
Tickets can also be purchased locally at the following locations:
Come and stay a while. Hampton Inn by Hilton located in Mt. Airy is offering admission for two, with transportation to and from the event. Stay overnight with a standard king or double queen room, along with the following amenities:
- Free breakfast 6am – 10am.
- Free Shuttle to and from the event!
- Tickets for 2.
- Bottle of red or white wine!
- Starting at $209.00 per night plus tax (Varies by stay/room/availability.)
Cancel 24 hours prior to arrival date to avoid charges. For information contact General manager Lenise Lynch – Hampton Inn (by Hilton) at 336-783-6282 or 1-800-565-5249 and one of their guest services representatives will be happy to help you.
IF BOOKING ONLINE, USE PROMO CODE: PXK
IMPORTANT EVENT NOTES:
- A valid ID showing proof of age (over 21) will be required at the gate for festival entry as well as for all wine tasting.
- Food and non-wine beverages will be available for purchase from selected vendors. For your convenience, you may purchase and check your wine (multiple bottle packs and cases) at our wine-check area and have it held securely until you are ready to leave the festival.
- Wristbands and wine glasses will not be available prior to the 12:00 p.m. opening of the Festival.
- To comply with North Carolina Alcohol Law Enforcement regulations, all attendees who will be tasting, drinking, or purchasing alcohol on the Festival grounds must be 21 years of age and must have a tasting wristband. Positive photographic identification must be shown at the Ticket Booth to obtain your individual tasting wristband and commemorative wine glass.
- For insurance, health and safety reasons no pets or coolers are permitted on Festival grounds.
- If traveling with a pet, check out the new Grand Pup Resort Hotel and Spa to babysit your pet.